Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gram flour face pack for acne

« ...The Power of the Whole Egg Harnassed...
...I would then cover my face with a hot cloth. This hot cloth will open my pores, which some people think its a bad thing but it will allow for the dirt in my pores to wash away. I would do this about everyday or every other day. On the 2nd week my skin was completed clear. I did not have to use lotion on my face anymore, I did not have to go through a 30 min 3 step process to wash my face. By far this was an amazing acne treatment for men. I just followed those instructions on the remedy and had clear skin within 2 weeks. For me this was the best acne treatment for men. I think everyone should know this method it can work for anybody. Thanks to this remedy I now have clear skin....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Just because there is oil in a product, does not mean that it is comedogenic. Certain oils such as sunflower, mineral and petroleum products do not clog your pores. Isopropyl Myristate is also good for your skin as it help it to become more smooth. Lanolin is the worst type of oil for your skin because it is a fatty acid. It is best to choose a foundation that is oil free or non-comedogenic....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to get rid of acne fast and free, best treatment for adult acne if you don't have pcos, acne scar fill in makeup

No comments: